Friday, November 14, 2014

Hattie's Biography

My name is Hattie Bummer, I have lived in Evergreen my whole life and just recently moved to Willow Glen over the summer. Although I have never had a garden of my own, my grandma has a huge garden in her backyard. She plants parsley, mint, pumpkins, squash, and tomatoes that we eat for dinner. When I was younger I used to plant and pick the foods, but not as much anymore. I personally like homegrown food because it's a lot more fresh and cheaper than food from the store. She also plants many pretty, colorful flowers in her front and back yard that I will help plant once in a while. My aunt has a grape vineyard and so does my uncle and they pick the grapes and make there own wine. My family is big on having gardens and vineyards and I think that's why there food tastes a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment