Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Who wants to live a million years

1. It took me about 2 tries to win the game. I think it took that long because some of the animals were not adapting to the environment as better as the other ones. In real life I think it means that the animals have adapt better.
2. The animals I picked had long and short legs, had dots, and stripes and were also the same color. The ones that lived longer had long legs and stripes. And were also skinnier. I think the longer legs survived longer because they can run faster and are taller. Also more diversity made them live longer
3. Yes, it would be affected by genetic drift because there many different species. The evidence I saw from the game were over the years were that they were adapting and forming new species.
4. The animals that seemed to be dominant were the ones with the longer legs and the ones with stripes. And the ones that were recessive were the ones with the dots and shorter legs.
5. No fur is for hot weather, fur is for cold weather, large predator is stripes and new tall food source has long necks and long legs.
6. I would improve it by picking animals that looked more alike and had the same type of features.

No comments:

Post a Comment